Friday, November 11, 2011

it's your song they've been singing




 
scarf - forever 21
grey top - h&m
shorts - american eagle outfitters
belt - h&m


I'm looking and feeling pretty grungy today. I started out wearing a skirt to class instead of the shorts, but it was very windy today and after a little wardrobe malfunction while talking to my teacher outside, I decided to run home and change into something a little more practical!  I threw on some knee socks too because it was a bit chilly today.

Have you ever had one of those days (or weeks) where you are annoyed by everything and just want to be completely alone and silent for a good while? That's how I've been feeling for the past few days! I don't even feel like writing or talking, which is very rare for me. Really want nothing more than to go to the gym and then come home, have a tea, read some magazines and sleep.

Doing a TV package about the Twilight premiere and have an interview booked for tomorrow with a mother who is obsessed with the books/films - should be interesting!




yeslesley.

7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, I like non fussy clothes :) I often feel like taking some time out as I find everyone annoying, the only answer is to do just that for a couple of evenings I find - try it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great outfit! It's a nice mix of stylish and bad ass haha.

    And I have definitely had those "leave me alone" weeks. That's when a good book or a cheesy girly movie and I spend some alone time haha.

    Hope you're feeling better!
    Melissa
    miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh love the leather coat!! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Ive just recently started my own blog www.be-jules.blogspot.com and have also applied for a placement at a big pr company based in london. Luckily I have been shortlisted but they told us that in order to be the winning candidate we would have to have the most followers on our blog by then end of the month. I would really appreciate it if you could help me by following my blog :) thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit :) So simple yet still looks great :) xx

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous outfit, the shorts are perfect. lovely blog by the way - following! :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love wearing tights with shorts, such a great fall/winter look!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete