Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WHAT I'M LOVING | barry m nail paint



I have a confession to make. Ok. Here goes ... I'm addicted to nail polishes.

My love of nail polishes started when I was about 8 or 9 and got my first *grown up* nail polish - a clear formula with little metallic red glittery heart shapes inside. It was from Gap and it was my favourite thing for the longest time. I may even still have it somewhere, even though it is long expired, and I wish I could find something like it today!

For the past couple of years (after quite a love affair with black nails) I have been utterly obsessed with any type of pastel/bright/dare-I-say-milky nail polish formula that I can find. I have a selection of just about every shade of blue known to mankind, and I still seem to be able to pop a new nail polish or two into my basket on most shopping trips.

These two polishes are my absolute favourites right now. I don't even have words for how much I love them. Cute colours, super pigmented, quick drying AND they last for longer than a week without chipping. Really, what other nail polish can boast all of that?! Overall, Barry M nail paints are just the best that I've tried.  Blue Moon, Mint Green and Baby Pink are all on my summer nail colour wishlist!

What are your favourite nail polish brands and shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment