Monday, April 8, 2013

WHAT I BOUGHT | sick day



All from - you guessed it - chapters. Far too addicted.
I'm quite under the weather again and am going to the doctor on Thursday to hopefully be given some powerful antibiotics to knock this bug out of my system for good! Seeing as I was feeling down, I decided to treat myself to a few things that would make me feel a bit better. Actually, that is misleading, because my parents treated me the magazines - Vogue, Vanity Fair, and InStyle - and the mason jar mug (how cute is that?!) and I bought the journal later in the day after meeting with a couple of my freelance 'bosses' and being stood up for an interview that I had to walk 13 stories to get to (how rude is that?!).  I love notebooks so much but always seem to be losing them, a bit like what seems to happen with all of my bobby pins and hair elastics. So strange! This one was half-off and the bright fuchsia with gold trim is so luxe! I also picked up some super yum hazelnut and coffee macarons at a little shop on my way home, and they completely made my day. Now I'm sat in bed with a cup of tea and am about to hit the hay. I've got lots to do tomorrow so I'm hoping to wake up early and get my writing finished up and attempt to be a productive member of society despite my body aches and phlegmy hack!

What makes you feel better on sick days?


1 comment:

  1. Hope your feeling better..Great blog would you like to follow each other?? Let me know what you think..

    http://naughty-alice.blogspot.ie/

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete